• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Converter

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no Camera Calibration for my files  Canon EOS R6. I down load files and I can't change the camera Calebration? I am told today there is no color profile for the Canon R6. tried to print a photo look bad not sure what I a doing wrong. Will I not beable to print from Lightrom 6 using the new camera? Thanks.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this helps but it looks like your Canon EOS R6 has the "...the new Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system". Adobe has note on limitations on Canon's Dual Pixel cameras. You may want to try that workaround.

In Cameras supported by Lightroom, CR3 files are listed as supported for the R6 but as you state, it also shows no camera matching profile available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I kind of found a work around. I put the files into Canon Pro and set up the RAW file To match then down loaded the file into Photoshop 2021 did some work there and then move the files to Lightroom and all seemed to work. I could have printed for PS but wanted to see what Lightroom would be ok.  For now that's what I'm going to do. Thanks everyone Have a good dat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can print, and yes, you can still make your own, custom DCP camera profiles if you have a MacBeth ColorChecker and download some free software. No, there are no 'camera matching profiles' which 'mimic' the in-camera JPEG. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines