DNG File error message when exporting to JPEG

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to export a dng file Lightroom created when I formed a panorama photo. When exporting I keep getting an error message "An internal math erro occured". I exported a raw file out to JPEG with the same settings and it did just fine. I reset my preferences. I have preview files. I also downgraded my Lightroom software and restructured the panorama photo. This error message still occurs. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 12.39.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has acknowledged this bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-internal-math-error... 

It is marked as "in progress", which means the team is actively working on it. Please add your details to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Product developers rarely participate in this forum and won't see your feedback.

In particular, if your example DNG reliably causes the bug, please upload it Dropbox or similar and post the sharing link in that bug report.  To date, no one has posted a reliable recipe for triggering the bug, which can make it harder for Adobe to troubleshoot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines