Highlighted

Do I need to pay for Lightroom Mobile?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am subscribed to PS and Lightroom Mobile. I dont necessarily need the cloud based version as I use NAS and only work at home on one computer. Can I change to a one off purchased version of PS and Lightroom?

Thanks,  Dave.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do I need to pay for Lightroom Mobile?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am subscribed to PS and Lightroom Mobile. I dont necessarily need the cloud based version as I use NAS and only work at home on one computer. Can I change to a one off purchased version of PS and Lightroom?

Thanks,  Dave.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... Can I change to a one off purchased version of PS and Lightroom?

No. Photoshop and Lightroom are only with subscription available.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply, could you tell me how cloud based and PC based Lightroom differs. Is one better than the other? I find the cloud based version file storage confusing.

Cheers, Dave.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find a good article about the difference between both versions:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a strange combination. Do you mean you pay about $20/month for only Photoshop, and $5/month for Lightroom Mobile Premium? In that case you can save yourself quite a bit of money by subscribing to the 20GB Photography Plan ($10/month). That will give you Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom Cloud, Lightroom Mobile premium features and 20GB of cloud space. The 1TB plan is also still cheaper at $20 for all of that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 2
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again, I think I have the $10 option, I just find it all a
bit confusing. I will work it out. Cheers, Dave.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0