Highlighted

Does Lightroom 6 support 2 Screens

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with Lightroom 6 and I am thinking of buying a second screen for a better/larger

display for the fotos. Does Lightroom 6 support dual screens. And if so how to install them. Does

Lightroom 6 recognizes them and offers changes ???

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Lightroom 6 support 2 Screens

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with Lightroom 6 and I am thinking of buying a second screen for a better/larger

display for the fotos. Does Lightroom 6 support dual screens. And if so how to install them. Does

Lightroom 6 recognizes them and offers changes ???

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your computer's video card supports two screens, then Lightroom 6 can make use of both.

Please note if you add a 4K or larger monitor, then you may need a more powerful GPU or CPU or both.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing to install. If your computer has two screens, Lightroom 6 can use them. You activate the second screen via the menu 'Window - Secondary Display - Show'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep and I'll be the third to confirm that yes LR6 has/does support the use of 2 monitors.

I have had that running on an 2011 iMac with OS software several versions (at least) back from High Sierra currently.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dual monitor support dates back to Lightroom 2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines