• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Lightroom Business Plan come with Lightroom Classic?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'd like to purchase Lightroom as a Business Plan. I only see the online based version but not Lightroom Classic (the desktop version). My questions are:

1) What is the primary difference between the 2 softwares? Is new, online Lightroom just as good, does it have all the same features, and is it slowed down by not being accessible offline?

2) Does the Desktop version come with Lightroom if I purchase the business version?

3) Somewhat unrelated, but will Adobe Bridge still come with Photoshop if I pay for Photoshop by itself? I don't see Bridge mentioned anywhere!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd not look at a business plan if it's about photography.

Did you take a look at the photography plan: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/pricing-info.html#

This will give you a comparison overview: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html?promoid=VKW3KGR6&mv=other

LR Classic is how you know LR for years - local catalog based Lightroom.

LR is a cloud based solution where your photos reside in the Adobe cloud. The feature set is not as advanced as in Classic.

AFAIK, Bridge comes with the plans that include PS.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your response!

Yes, I am aware of the individual Photography Plan. However, I work for a large, international company as their new, in-house photographer and they seem to be insisting we should go the business route for the appropriate license.

Do you know if there is any legal issue to pay for a personal plan in this case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then you will need to buy, Subscribe to, the All Apps plan. A Enterprise or Team subscription.

AFAIK the Photogrphy plan is only available for individuals, Single person license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines