• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does LRC not support raw files from Nikon Z6II?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The LR Classic won't import my RAW files (NEF) from Nikon Z6II. I have until recently used Nikon Z6 and std XQD cards. Pressing the Import button results in an overview over number of files - and all is gray withe the text:"Preview unaviable for this file".

Is it so that the present LR version, 10.0  doe not upport Nikon Z6II?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

As of today, no Adobe products can work with Nikon Z 6ii Raw images. This will most likely change (but no guarantees) in the next release of Lightroom Classic and the DNG Converter.

There are some hacks available that people are using, and at least one report of using these hacks to open Z 6ii raw images causing degraded image quality.

Please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/why-is-my-camera-not-supported.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of today, no Adobe products can work with Nikon Z 6ii Raw images. This will most likely change (but no guarantees) in the next release of Lightroom Classic and the DNG Converter.

There are some hacks available that people are using, and at least one report of using these hacks to open Z 6ii raw images causing degraded image quality.

Please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/why-is-my-camera-not-supported.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines