• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Subscription cover Mac and Windows versions?

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning

I have a monthly subscription and currently use LRC and PS on my Mac.  My partner has taken up photography but uses a Windows machine.  I know that my subscription can be used on two machines, but will it work if the machines in question operate on different systems?

Many thanks

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Yes., something that you need to be aware of is, only one (1) LrC Catalog can be synced with the Creative Cloud storage. So both computers cannot be syncing at the same time.

The subscription is single user.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes., something that you need to be aware of is, only one (1) LrC Catalog can be synced with the Creative Cloud storage. So both computers cannot be syncing at the same time.

The subscription is single user.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thanks Denis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines