Does Subscription cover Mac and Windows versions?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning

I have a monthly subscription and currently use LRC and PS on my Mac.  My partner has taken up photography but uses a Windows machine.  I know that my subscription can be used on two machines, but will it work if the machines in question operate on different systems?

Many thanks

Ian

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020
Yes., something that you need to be aware of is, only one (1) LrC Catalog can be synced with the Creative Cloud storage. So both computers cannot be syncing at the same time. The subscription is single user.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes., something that you need to be aware of is, only one (1) LrC Catalog can be synced with the Creative Cloud storage. So both computers cannot be syncing at the same time.

The subscription is single user.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.4, LrC 10.3, Lr 4.3, Ps 22.4.2, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thanks Denis

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines