• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't complete face name when type first letter

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lets try explain what happens to me, i create a new catalog, from file menu i import from old catalog all my photos, all keyword come together, but when i try put a name in face its not fill from 1st letter typed, if i create a new name person all right, works, any idea whats happen? all keyworks are with person type when i try edit.

I checked the preference in Preferences on the Interface tab, auto-complete text in keyword tags field.

LR 9.2.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my reply to your post in the other forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/dont-fill-face-names-when-type-first-letter 

Please continue any discussion there.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my workaround was, copy LR Catalog to another place/name, and open, now works fine. Tks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines