• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Donde o como guardar para sincronizar con Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soy Español, ¡Carajo, cojones, caña y España con "ña"! Espero que alguien me entienda por aquíiiiiii

Me pregunto donde o como tengo que guardar mis fotos originales para poder procesarlas tanto en Lihghtroom Classic en mi Imac, como en mi Ipad (donde solo se puede con Lightroom a secas), cuando salgo de viaje... Sin el coñazo de tener que duplicarlas... Espero haberme explicado. Gracias de antemano, entiendo que colegas.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I have understood the intention of your question.

If I am correct in the translation of your issue, you need to create a Collection in Lightroom Classic and sync it to your iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"At Home"

Store original photo files in folders on your iMac.

Have these photos Imported in the LR-Classic Catalog on the iMac.

For the photos you want to edit on your iPad: Make Collections of these photos in LR-Classic

Mark the Collections to Sync

ScreenShot234.jpg

Set LR-Classic to Sync (beside the top identity plate)

ScreenShot235.jpg

The photos that sync from Collections are synced to the Cloud as 'Proxy' (Smart Preview) files- not full copies of the originals.

SYNC OUTLINE.jpg

"On a Trip"

You can only Import them to your iPad.

Originals are stored in the Cloud storage, AND they will sync originals down to LR-Classic when Classic has Sync turned 'on'.

You do not need to create "duplicates" yourself.

After a Trip, AND when photos have synced down, you can delete the photos from Cloud storage and keep on the iMac.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por la respuesta. He creado colecciones en L Classic, he marcado la casilla de Sincronizazion para poder editarlas desde el IPad con Lightroom y no me aparecen. ¡No funciona! ¿Que hago mal? ¿Debo hacer algo más?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por la respuesta. He creado colecciones en L Classic, he marcado la casilla de Sincronizazion para poder editarlas desde el IPad con Lightroom y no me aparecen. ¡No funciona! ¿Que hago mal? ¿Debo hacer algo más?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I have done that works-

1) Started Sync from the Identity Plate menu in Lr-Classic

2) Marked select Collections to Sync

3) Installed Lightroom CC Mobile on my iPhone (or iPad)  (NOT the 'Free' version)

4) Then signed-in once to the Lr-mobile App (using Adobe ID) and it all works.

I am not sure I can be any more help, sorry.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/lightroom-mobile.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/work-with-lightroom-mobile-ios.html#sidebar-menu

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-mobile-workflow-overview/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines