Highlighted

Dont see the collection "From Lightroom"

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the FAQ says, all pictures that I sync are shown in a collection called "From Lightroom". But I dont see this collection. Can somebody help?

I have Lighroom Classic v. 9.4.

Thanks and regards

Jan

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dont see the collection "From Lightroom"

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the FAQ says, all pictures that I sync are shown in a collection called "From Lightroom". But I dont see this collection. Can somebody help?

I have Lighroom Classic v. 9.4.

Thanks and regards

Jan

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you synced from:

Lightroom Desktop a.k.a LR Cloudy

or

Lightroom Mobil?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the FAQ is not entirely correct. All images that are in an album in Lightroom Mobile will be synced to a collection with the same name in the 'From Lightroom' collection set. I don't think that images not in any my album can be found in this set, however. They can (only) be found in the 'All Synced Photographs' collection in the top panel.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0