• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double exposure GPU display Bug

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When GPU is enabled in LRC 10+ the photos show artifacts that look like a double exposure. LRC 9.4 and previous never showed this. If I turn off GPU the images look normal, but then LRC runs slower. I have reset preferences, cleared cache, removed LRC, and reinstalled it. Nothing works. If I roll back to 9.4 everything works normally. I want to take advantage of the new GPU local brushes on the latest version, so I am hoping for a better solution than going back to 9.4 or turning of GPU.

AMD Ryzen 3900x

32GB 3200Mhz DRAM

Windows 10 20H2

Nvidia 1080 Ti : Driver Version - 457.51

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

I found the issue.  Sometime ago I updated Nvida drivers with a clean install and it changed the power level from Max Performance to Adaptive.   This was not an issue with LRC 9.4 but with LRC 10 it needs Max Performance or it will bug out.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report this to Adobe. This is not the forum for reporting bugs (we are not Adobe in this forum, we are Adobe customers). There is a link on the front page of this forum that says "Submit product feedback", that's where you report bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the issue.  Sometime ago I updated Nvida drivers with a clean install and it changed the power level from Max Performance to Adaptive.   This was not an issue with LRC 9.4 but with LRC 10 it needs Max Performance or it will bug out.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately it didn't work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines