Highlighted

Download Classic

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have lighthroom 6 and photoshop6, if I download and install the new photography plan wil it overright my existing programms or will I still retain them.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download Classic

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have lighthroom 6 and photoshop6, if I download and install the new photography plan wil it overright my existing programms or will I still retain them.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either or.

You can have the newer versions Uninstall, delete, the older versions or leave them.

Either option will place the newer programs into a New Folder for each.

NOTE:

It seems, on my system at least, the option to eiother leave or remove older versions has gone away. 

That may not be the case for you. But I just tried installing one of the program I don't currently have installed and I got No Such option to either remove or leave an older version.

So be careful if you want to keep the older versions installed. Read every screen that comes up and any Links, highlighted text, you may see. Click on them to see what the options are.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was that possibly because you did not have an older version installd?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think so. IIRC every other time I have done Upgrades I think there was always the option to remove or leave the older version.

But it is slightly hidden. You have to click on a little linked, highlighted, text to get to that option.

Sorry I don't have a screen shot of it. I use to but deleted it while cleaning out old screen shots.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dave481 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Thanks for the info, appreciated.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines