• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download from LR Mobile android to LRC windows stuck

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only 2 of 24 photos from my Pixel 3 have downloaded to my laptop LRC.  On the phone it seems stuck on 23 uploading. On the laptop it shows 0 Uploading, 24 Downloading, 0 Pending.

This is a new problem as it is normally quite smooth, which is a big reason to love LR.  All is up to date with the latest updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

On the laptop, in LrC, try 

Lightroom preferences -> Lightroom sync -> Hold alt/option key and click rebuild sync data.

This will rebuild the sync data and will refresh the syncing process.

If that doesn't help, try going to lightroom.adobe.com to access your synced catalog through the web interface. If you see issues there (I.e. black images that haven't synced from the phone) you can delete them there and try re-uploading from the phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the laptop, in LrC, try 

Lightroom preferences -> Lightroom sync -> Hold alt/option key and click rebuild sync data.

This will rebuild the sync data and will refresh the syncing process.

If that doesn't help, try going to lightroom.adobe.com to access your synced catalog through the web interface. If you see issues there (I.e. black images that haven't synced from the phone) you can delete them there and try re-uploading from the phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my LR Preferences, the only option was "Delete All Synced Data".  So fearing that and using your second option, I went to LR Libraries Web and deleted the images which were not syncing properly.

Then since the 18 photos had disappeared from LR Mobile, I reached back to Google Photos and reimported them into LR.  Now LR Mobile shows 34 uploading, stuck on 2%, and spinning its wheels.

And LRC preferences show 0 Uploading, 21 Downloading, 0 Pending.

It seems that the original problem still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your LR preferences, you have to hold the Alt/Opt key to get the "Rebuild" option. Sounds like you could still benefit from that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right!  Rebuild--once I finally noticed it!--did the trick.  Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines