• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download versioni precedenti lightroom e photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening I can not download the previous version of lightroom and photoshop from adobe cloud. I tried to follow the procedure indicated, but the previous versions are not proposed to me. on the mac i installed the os el captain operating system. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Lightroom 6? Do you have a license/serial number for Lightroom 6? What instructions did you follow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, I can't find the number of the required license, but I attach a copy of the monthly invoice. I think the version is the 6 having been downloaddded in 2017. thanks

image.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This invoice is not for Lightroom 6. This invoice is for Lightroom Classic (or actually the photography plan) at $9.99 US Dollars per month.

Why do you want to download previous versions anyway, if you are paying for Lightroom Classic?

Please type your response into the Reply window, rather than whatever you are doing that forces the reader to scroll left and right to read your message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the MAC os x el captain operating system does not allow me to install the latest version of the software /lightroom classic and photoshop) included in the photographic plan.

Tanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the MAC os x el captain operating system does not allow me to install the latest version of the software /lightroom classic and photoshop) included in the photographic plan.

Tanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe and see if they will cancel your subscription. You cannot purchase Lightroom 6 any more, as far as I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible not to be able to have a previous version of the software and to be forced to change the computer. after years of working with adobe systems, i wouldn't want to be forced into competition. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible not to be able to have a previous version of the software and to be forced to change the computer. after years of working with adobe systems, i wouldn't want to be forced into competition. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"It is not possible not to be able to have a previous version of the software and to be forced to change the computer."

I don't know what this means. As stated above, if you actually purchased LR 6 at some point in time and have the serial number, you can download it and install it. If you didn't actually purchase LR 6, I'm pretty sure you cannot purchase it now. The receipt you show is not for Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines