• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and drop - Organizing presets in groups

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it not possible to move more than one preset to another preset group? And why do I have to create a preset to create a preset group. I thought a big company like Adobe actually had serious usability testing before implementing changes... Organizing presets is kind of important, because I have a lot of them. This is a serious flaw in the software, end of discussion. How can we fix it? (yeah, I've seen the fix presets plugin, but it does not fix these issues).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We, as users, cannot fix it. Only Adobe can do that.

The best we users can do are workarounds, like the plug-in or hand editing the XMP files in bulk.

Bug reports and enhancement requests can be registered here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I'll add my bug report on the link provided, because it is a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're doing a lot of preset reorganization, check out the free Fix Presets plugin, which lets you reorganize the presets in Finder / File Explorer and then mirror the folder structure back into preset groups.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines