Highlighted

duda

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me acabo de comprar lightroom, pues sacare un curso de fotografia y queria estar preparado, pero cuando abro el programa no me sale la opcion de placa de identidad ni selector de modulo, donde van las herramientas de biblioteca, revelar.. etc, alguien sabe donde puedo obtenerlas, gracias 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

duda

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me acabo de comprar lightroom, pues sacare un curso de fotografia y queria estar preparado, pero cuando abro el programa no me sale la opcion de placa de identidad ni selector de modulo, donde van las herramientas de biblioteca, revelar.. etc, alguien sabe donde puedo obtenerlas, gracias 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  just bought lightroom, because I will take a photography course and want to be prepared, but when I open the program I do not get the option of identity card or module selector, where go the library tools, reveal.. etc, someone knows where I can get them, thank you

A Adobe Marketing department issue exists with the names of the various Adobe Lightroom programs. Current names for the prograams  that you install onto a computer, and run from the computer are as follows. 

Lightroom

Lightroom Classic

Lightroom runs on your computer, but it stores the photos in the cloud. It does not maintain a catalog on your computer, but a Album on the cloud. 

Lightroom Classic runs on your computer, photos are stored on a local hard drive, a catalog is kept on a local hard drive. This is the natural progresson of the old Lightroom product going back to v1

Lightroom is less capable than Lightroom Classic, some if us old farts consider this flavor of Lightroom to be Lightroom POS (Ok, getting very tired of being stuck st home)

Adobe offers a Lightroom only Plan. This plan comes with Lightroom only and is only offered with 1TB of cloud storage.

Adobe does not offer a Lightroom Classic only Plan. To get Lightroom Classic, tyicaly you get one of the Photography Plans, these plans include Photoshop, Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Bridge, and some other bits, comes in 20GB and 1TB cloud storage options.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so that being said, what version do you have?

In Lightroom click on Help, report back what that says.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 0