• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate 2 issues

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased the duplicate 2 plugin but so far have failed to get it to work.  It runs and comes back with a report of no duplicates.  However I think this might be because all of my numerous photos are filed in folders and subfolders and my problem is less that of finding duplicates in any one folder than finding them scattered across many folders over many years, Thus I have been presenting to the plug in  a highlited selection of some folders in my library and telling it to search.  It seems like a happy dog but is  unable to understand the game. How should I talk to it?

Thanks

Sockit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact the vendor of the plugin to get help.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addittion to Axel's suggestion, the vendor provides a comprehensive manual, which you should read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Yes I had downloaded and studied the manual but somehow failed to get the result I had hoped for. Which is why I asked.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines