Highlighted

Duplicate files being imported when scanning

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Epson V600 flatbed scanner & LR Classic.  Discovering that two files of same scanned image get imported into computer. (See attached screen shot).  When I choose which image to import into LR only one file appears in the import panel (it's usually the -2,jpg).

What do I need to do to just get one scanned file imported?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Duplicate files being imported when scanning

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Epson V600 flatbed scanner & LR Classic.  Discovering that two files of same scanned image get imported into computer. (See attached screen shot).  When I choose which image to import into LR only one file appears in the import panel (it's usually the -2,jpg).

What do I need to do to just get one scanned file imported?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is with this uptick in members attemting to attach files?

The attachment feature in this community page is not for photos, graphics, text. And it generaly does not work.

To include an image, click on that icon up top that looks like a  photo, third from right box.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/to-insert-photos/m-p/10744353?page=1

Cannot open your attachment. Try again.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that.  Wondered why it wasn't opening for me either.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 11.06.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-28 at 11.05.09 AM.pngS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kayak107 LATEST
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset Epson Scan to default sttings - all ok now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines