• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicated File Sources in Import Dialogue

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating my iMac to Catalina I have found that I now have three instances of 'Macintosh HD' listed in the Files section when importing. Two are the same and one is empty. I cannot seem to remove any of them. Does anyone know how I can remove the two extra directories?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're seeing duplicate sources(Mac HD) to import from in Lightroom Classic after you've upgraded to Mac OS Catalina.

Could you please take a look at this documentation https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-displays-same-hard-drive-twice.html and let us know if that helps? 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a different issue, Akash. This question is about the source panel of the import dialog, not the folder panel in the library module.

I have seen this reported a few times now, and the answer is: that can happen if you rush into upgrading your OS before your applications have been updated for this upgrade. A future update of Lightroom will probably fix this.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here! It's very frustrating 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue here. I've upgraded adobe apps before OS upgrade to Catalina but same "problems". Not so in trouble because everything works fine but annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines