Highlighted

Dynamix Link Server Failure - Cannot load videos

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to load videos into LIghtroom Classicwithout success.  I keep getting the error message - Am unknown erroe has occurred while reading the video file.  Connection to the Dynamic Link Server failed.

Need your assistance.  Thanks!  Jim

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dynamix Link Server Failure - Cannot load videos

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to load videos into LIghtroom Classicwithout success.  I keep getting the error message - Am unknown erroe has occurred while reading the video file.  Connection to the Dynamic Link Server failed.

Need your assistance.  Thanks!  Jim

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I assume you have tried shutting your computer off, then turning it back on (cold boot)

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ILTBF LATEST
New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I tried but it still didn't work. Jim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that did not help

2.Bring up your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. Sign out. Sign in

Only of course if your computer has internet access.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that did not help

3. If Windows OS

1. Close Lightroom.
2. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete > Start Task Manager > Process.
3. Select Dynamic Link Manager > End Process.
4. Start Lightroom

( https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/connecting-to-dynamic-link-server-failed-whil...  )

If MACOS seez;

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/import-error-connecting-to-dynamic-link-server-fail...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3b  Support for the above, see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-video-issues.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines