Highlighted

E-mail from LR failure

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I'm trying to e-mail some photos direct from LR from a shoot this afternoon. It is failing to send with this message;

'Failed to establish connection with the outgoing email server. Please makes sure you have entered the email account and password correctly. ' 

I haven't had this message before, my pc is connected to the WIFI, it is the correct email address and I've never needed a password to send before.......does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this please. Many thanks. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

E-mail from LR failure

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I'm trying to e-mail some photos direct from LR from a shoot this afternoon. It is failing to send with this message;

'Failed to establish connection with the outgoing email server. Please makes sure you have entered the email account and password correctly. ' 

I haven't had this message before, my pc is connected to the WIFI, it is the correct email address and I've never needed a password to send before.......does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this please. Many thanks. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing to try is to bring up your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, and sign out, folloed by signing in, then bring LrC up.

Do not do this without internet as it will deactivate LrC , and PS, etc. Then activate upon sign in. No internet, no sign in. Purpose is to see if you are having a temporary connection issue with Adobe. You may not want to do this while work is pending.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0