• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop menu no longer appears for RAW images

Participant ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone noticed that the right-click Edit in Photoshop 2021 option no longer opens the options menu to Edit with LrC adjustments, Edit Original etc when working with RAW images?

I think the problem started for me with the Camera RAW update yesterday but I cannot be sure.

This problem does not seem to exist for jpg or tif files, it seems to only affect RAW images. All my RAW images just open in Ps with the LrC adjustments applied, I no longer get the menu.

All my apps are up to date.

Any help or thoughts appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason an upgrade often causes amnesia. That option did not exist for RAW files, only for RGB files. You do get a dialog when you use a plugin or the secondary editor, perhaps that's what confused you.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, must be my age causing the amnesia.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines