Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop original reset lightroom development

Contributor ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a RAW (CR2 or DNG the result is the same). Lets say Photo.CR2. I Modify in Photoshop. When i close and save in PS i have in lightroom a PSD or TIF depending on my setting. Lets say Photo-Modify.PSD. I do some developement in lightroom on this PSD file and modify again in photoshop chosing to modify the original. In PS Photo-Modify.PSD is opened, i do some change and close and save again. When i'm back in Lightroom the lightroom dev is gone on Photo-Modify.PSD. If fact if i look in the history i see it but no step in the history is selected. I have to click on the last step of the history to see it again. If a write the side car the behaviour is normal and when i'm back the last step in the history is selected. I have reset the prefs. No difference. I have try in TIFF and PSD no difference. I have try with DNG or CR2 no difference

Any idea is welcomed

I'm on windows 10

Sheepdog trying to help Lightroom and Photoshop beginners
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

There are three workarounds to this known bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/develop-settings-applied-to-tiff-disappear-after-editing-original?topic-reply-list[settings][filter_by]=all&topic-reply-list[settings][reply_id]=20189692#reply_20189692

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are three workarounds to this known bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/develop-settings-applied-to-tiff-disappear-af...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines