Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop problem with DNG and NEF

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't Edit in Photoshop any DNG or NEF files but it works for Jpeg, PSD and TIFF. Any Idea ?

MAC OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and latest copies of Photoshop and LR Classic

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you mean with I can't edit ?

Please be more specific on what happens or what not.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest ACR plugin for PS which is 11.2 when you use LR 8.2.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR Classic if I use the command Edit in Photoshop with a NEF or DNG file Photoshop opens but there is no pictures imported from LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you issue is related to this: After update, I cant send photos to Photoshop to edit

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly this problem in Oct 2020 with the latest update. The link above is to "Message Not Found".

Anyone have a current fix please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OldSteve2, you may have better luck if you start a new thread. This one is 18 months old. You may have a totally different issue.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines