• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in photoshop with Lightroom adjustments not working (Reinstalled all apps)

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've started experiencing an issue in which any adjustments I've made to a file in lightroom will not tranfer to photoshop.

The prompt that I usually received, asking if I wanted to open with adjustments, original, etc. no longer appeared. I attempted to troubleshoot and repair using all availble info I found online.

I reset prompts, checked versions, etc. 

Please keep in mind that I have been able to do this for some time without issue on all types of files. I decided to do a complete fresh install of adobe products with no repair to my issue so I factory reset my macbook and reinstalled the apps again without it working like it used to.

Is this something that was removed from the recent update or am I experiencing a known issue that has not been addressed?

This was my workflow

NEF or RAF file edits in lightroom, exposure, color, etc > edit in photoshop > clean up files > nik collection > save > new file in lightroom. 

Now when I select edit in photoshop it just opens the file as a raw with no adjustments made.

Thank you all for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pretty much. Hopefully it's addressed soon. Thanks for the input. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The prompt that I usually received, asking if I wanted to open with adjustments, original, etc. no longer appeared. I attempted to troubleshoot and

That inquiry by LrC does not occur for RAW files. Just raster images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A problem exists. Not clear if it is with LrC, the Camera RAW in LrC, Adobe Camera RAW plugin used by PS, or PS, but profiles in LrC may not be honored in PS.

Adobe has updated to LrC 10.1, and PS 22.1, ACR 13.1

Have no idea if problem fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines