Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edit module is not working Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear, 

I can't use my edit module. I use a Windows and I use Lightroom Classic. 
Only the edit module is not working, all the rest is still working. It looks like a try version. 
I used it for 1 week and then it wasn't working anymore. 

I buy the Lightroom in 2015.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess that by "Edit module", you mean "Develop module".

The behavior you described "I used it for 1 week and then it wasn't working anymore" lets think you're using LR in trial mode.

"I buy the Lightroom in 2015" Was it LR 6 ? Current LR classic license is a subscription modele, it's not a perpetual license anymore, like it was up to version 6. That means you have to pay regularly (monthly or yearly) to keep the license activated.

The license you bought in 2015 is no longer valid to activate LR Classic, hence the fact it runs in trial mode.

What you need to do to activate it is to by a Photography Plan. It will grant you not only LR Classic usage, but also Photoshop and an amount of storage on the Adobe Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer! 

It's indeed the develop module. 🙂 
And I have Lightroom 6, so that can be the problem. First I tried the 6, but I had the same problem. 
So I don't know what the problem is. But I will see and post another message, if it's not working. 

Greets!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines