• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Lightroom CC Shared Collections

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to edit my online gallery. I have Lightroom Classic CC 9.4 release. I've created a synced collection with a public link. When I view the gallery in my web brower (Firefox), and click on an individual photo, I see a caption/description at the bottom of the image that I'd like to edit/delete and I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Please help.

Lightroom CC Gallery.jpg

Here's the public URL if that helps. https://adobe.ly/2F9hKmy

Thanks in advance,

...Jerry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Are you Actually Logged Into the Lr Web system with your Active Adobe ID or are you using the Public, Shered, Link that was created for Other People to View your images?

The only way to Edit either of those fields is to be Logged in and clicking the Info button near the bottom.

2020-09-07 09_52_14-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you Actually Logged Into the Lr Web system with your Active Adobe ID or are you using the Public, Shered, Link that was created for Other People to View your images?

The only way to Edit either of those fields is to be Logged in and clicking the Info button near the bottom.

2020-09-07 09_52_14-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Just Shoot Me  That's it! Thanks so much. For some reason that wasn't obvious to me. I was looking for a pencil icon or "edit" text.

...Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines