• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

editing not saved

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to make adjustments( exposure, NR, etc) in develop mode but when I hit Library, the image reverts back to its original form.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still see a difference if you view the image at 1:1 in both Develop and Library?

Noise reduction and sharpening must be applied and evaluated at 1:1, where one image pixel is represented by one image pixel. Any other magnification will be inaccurate and misleading because the image has been scaled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to a different unedited image and made my adjustments in 1:1. I was able to replicate the problem: my nicer image in develop but the original one in library.

So, what I did next is: in develop mode, after I made my adjustments, I go to 1:1 looking at a particular part of the photo. Then, I switch to library( still at 1:1). Then, the photo in library is the same as the one in develop mode going from 1:1 to back to fit image.  I guess this must be a work around for the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom classix 9.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using?

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines