Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing photos

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5A175897-A8C7-4F7B-B05A-911824D47F0A.jpeg

When I edit a photo and try to select a preset or just edit it, a long rectangular box appears with colors in it and it covers the photo while I'm trying to edit it . I don't know what it is and I'm trying to remove it so I can edit my photo properly. Can someone tell me how to remove this box? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a wayward Histogram Chart in the wrong screen location. (A Graphics video 'glitch')

Try-

-Setting [Use Graphics Processor:] to 'Off' in the Performance tab of Preferences.

-Updating the Graphics Card Driver from the manufacturer. GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ 

-Resetting the Lr Preferences. Preferences Reset 

-Re-Install Lr-Classic.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tap on the three small dots in the upper right of the app window. Select 'view options' from the drop down menu. Then open up the options and you will see 'Show/hide histogram'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines