Edits not syncing. Lightroom Classic - Mobile

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom help PLEEEEEASE.

I’m REALLY struggling here.

I sync my Classic catalog and work from my iPad. I cull the entire gallry on my ipad lightroom ( using the flag system)

The last two times I’ve done this I’ve made all my edits on my iPad, and they aren’t syncing across to Classic.

If I delete the photo on my iPad lioghtroom , it deletes in classic. So the lack of syncing isn’t the problem.

If I look in Lightroom online or on my phone version, the edits show, so the edits are making their way to the cloud.

I’ve deleted and reinstalled both classic, and the iPad version. Cleared caches, re built the sync data (which took days) and searched online to no avail, hence why i am asking here.

I never had any problems working from my  old laptop aside from it being sluggish, I wish I’d never moved over to this Mac I’ve had nothing but problems since and my workflow has slowed so much as I encounter issues with every upload.

currently working from Mac OS catalina 

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?