Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ein interner Fehler ist aufgetreten: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbenannt.JPG

Ich bekomme diese Fehlermeldung (auf Mac und PC) -- meistens wenn ich ein Foto aus der Bib. lösche....

Hab schon 10 mal neu installiert etc.

ideen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

one possibility is a issue with a plug-in.

This annoying problem has occurred on my computer, in my case a plug-in was the issue. The plug-in Logitech Options, it supports advanced features in my Logitech keyboard. As, I do nit use these extra features, I disabked and removed the plug-in, and the problem stoped.

The plug-in manager might not show an error.

And other non Adobe plug-ins might cause this. Or it might be something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: An internal error has occurred:?: 0: attempt to index a nil value. I get this error message (on Mac and PC) - mostly when I take a photo from the bib. delete .... Have already 10 times reinstalled etc. ideas?

A number of people have reported this. Please add details of your issue to this bug report: Lightroom Classic: "An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value" | Photoshop F... Be sure to include the exact version of LR you're running (do Help > System Info) and which version of Mac or Windows.  Also, click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. This will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

Google translation: Eine Reihe von Menschen haben dies gemeldet. Bitte fügen Sie Details zu Ihrem Problem zu diesem Fehlerbericht hinzu: Lightroom Classic: "Ein interner Fehler ist aufgetreten:?: 0: Versuch, einen Nullwert zu indizieren" | Photoshop Family Customer Commu ... Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die genaue Version von LR, die Sie gerade ausführen (Hilfe> System Info) und welche Version von Mac oder Windows enthalten. Klicken Sie auch auf "Ich" und "Folgen" in der oberen rechten Ecke. Dies wird es ein wenig wahrscheinlicher machen, dass Adobe einen Fix priorisiert, und Sie werden benachrichtigt, wenn sich der Status des Fehlers ändert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Habe an meinem Win10-PC seit Umstellung von LR6 auf LR Classic CC das gleiche Problem. Der o.g. Fehler tritt auch meist beim Löschen von Bildern auf.

Desweiteren besteht ein Problem direkt nach dem Start, soblad ich irgendeine Aktion ausführen will, dabei jedoch ohne Fehlermeldung, die Anwendung reagiert einfach nicht mehr. Ob diese beiden Fehler einen Zusammenhang haben - keine Ahnung.

MfG

Alwin Echle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versuch mal die Voreinstellungen zurück zu setzen:

Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

Wenn es nicht hilft, deinstallieren und neu installieren.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, gleiche Fehlermeldung sehr häufig bei mir: "Ein interner Fehler ist aufgetreten: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value". Seit vielen ca. LR 2015, in den Folgeversionen ist dies auch der Fall. Aktuell unter Windows 10 (1803) mit LR Classic CC 8.1 Build 1200465. Tritt nicht immer aber sehr häufig auf. Neuinstallation von Windows und LR hatte ich vor 2 Jahren schonmal durch, hat an diesem Problem nix geändert. Auch der Reset der Preferences hat bisher keinen Erfolg gezeigt.

Mir ist auch nicht klar, ob die FM irgendwelche Auswirkungen auf das Löschen von Dateien hat oder eben einfach nur lästig ist. Zumindest überprüfe ich danach immer, ob die gelöschte(n) Datei(en) aus dem LR Katalog genommen wurden UND auf der Festplatte gelöscht wurden. Beides ist bisher immer der Fall gewesen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one possibility is a issue with a plug-in.

This annoying problem has occurred on my computer, in my case a plug-in was the issue. The plug-in Logitech Options, it supports advanced features in my Logitech keyboard. As, I do nit use these extra features, I disabked and removed the plug-in, and the problem stoped.

The plug-in manager might not show an error.

And other non Adobe plug-ins might cause this. Or it might be something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the hint. I'm using Logitech Options but not to work with specific features just for Lightroom. I've deactivated the plug-in and going to check if the error message will remain or is "away". I'll let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to inform you, since I deactivated the Logitech add on in Lightroom I never had the error message anymore. Thanks to davidg36166309 for the hint. For me the "problem" is solved with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please close this discussion (declare it answered)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, the OP should have done this.

UMEF was kinda 'high-jacking' the thread

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Opps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines