Highlighted

Eliminar datos de lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

Tengo instalado el lightroom en mi disco C, pero por error importe un cantidad grande de fotos de mi disco D, por lo que mi carpeta C se ha llenado de estas fotos. Intente borrarlas usando quitar de la biblioteca y so borraron de la biblioteca, más no de mi disco C que sigue lleno de esas fotos. Asimismo, cuando abro el lightroom no puedo ya no aparecen porque las quite de la biblioteca, pero quiero quitarlas de mis disco duro C porque me quitan mucho espacio. Como puedo hacer o reiniciar el lightroom y borrar todos lo datos.

gracias de antemano.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Eliminar datos de lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

Tengo instalado el lightroom en mi disco C, pero por error importe un cantidad grande de fotos de mi disco D, por lo que mi carpeta C se ha llenado de estas fotos. Intente borrarlas usando quitar de la biblioteca y so borraron de la biblioteca, más no de mi disco C que sigue lleno de esas fotos. Asimismo, cuando abro el lightroom no puedo ya no aparecen porque las quite de la biblioteca, pero quiero quitarlas de mis disco duro C porque me quitan mucho espacio. Como puedo hacer o reiniciar el lightroom y borrar todos lo datos.

gracias de antemano.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want the files to go on your D disk. You can transfer these photos from the C Drive to the D Drive without losing any information. Please follow the instructions in "Part 2 — Updating Folder Location" here: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nono, but thanks. I want to delete the backup from lightroom, because a i imported many archives from my D but Lightroom is located in my disck C. So, it seems that the photos imported has saved in my disck C, and they are taking so much space in my Disck. I deleted that photos from my libray but the space in my disck C has´nt increased. I seems that the photos still there. I want to delete that archive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The translation to English from your original message does not mention "Backup". So it's not clear to me why you are now talking about backup.

It also simply DOES NOT MATTER what disk Lightroom itself is on. So  then you say "So, it seems that the photos imported has saved in my dis C, and they are taking so much space in my Disck" which is not true, photos can be imported to the D drive even when Lightroom is on the C drive. If you deleted the photos, and they were truly on the D drive, then I can see why no space on the C drive has been freed up.

So ... its not clear to me you have a problem with photos on your C drive ... the evidence suggests the photos were not on your C drive. And so I am not understanding the problem at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines