• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

email verification

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to get a verification to my email in the lightroom email manager to send an email? It keeps telling me unable to verify. When I look in the account settings the email is verified!?

Thanks

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

We've documented certain solutions for this issue here Email account validation failed in Adobe Lightroom

Please take a look and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Google does not recommend the 2-step procedure you listed. Someone at Adobe needs to write a new Email interface. the current one does not seal to work without lover your security below what is recommended.

From Google:

Tip: App Passwords aren’t recommended and are unnecessary in most cases. To help keep your account secure, use "Sign in with Google" to connect apps to your Google Account.

Tip: iPhones and iPads with iOS 11 or up don’t require App Passwords. Instead, use “Sign in with Google.”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines