• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Endless sync after error

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had some syncing issues trying to upload images from an old iPhone with Lightroom mobile (iPhone version) to the cloud. There was a memory issue, so I canceled the syncing and deleted the app, to start over.

Now, in LR classic, it keeps on trying to sync (download) 17 images. These images were not succesfully uploaded to the cloud from the iPhone, but LR still tries to sync them. So now, I always see 'syncing 17 Photos'. They appear in the sync log as an error, but I cannot cancel them.

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-06 om 12.38.55.png

In short, I want to cancel these syncing attempts and get on with it. How do I do this?

Current version: LR Classic 10.1.1 - but this issue occured a few months ago.

Mac version: 10.15.7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resettin the Sync, in the Lightroom Sync tab, press and hold Option (Alt on Windows) to display the "Rebuild Sync Data" button. Click on it.

2021-02-26_LI.jpg

If I remember correctly, a restart is required. Everytime I've done it, it was pretty quick to resync and worked well.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines