• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance Raw in Lightroom CC is disabled

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest update of Lightroom Classic, as part of my Creative Cloud subscription. I am trying to understand why, when I launch the "Enhance" dialog box by right-clicking on a *.DNG image, only the Super Resolution option is available, whereas the Raw Details option is disabled. 

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As their is no longer any such product called Lightroom CC, please verify your program , and share that data as follows

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1624822226378.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1624822226378.png

GoldingD_2-1624822226379.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That DNG file, from what source? A Camera, what camera? From conversion, Adobe conversion?

Not all forms of DNG are supported (Idealy that DNG would behave as one standard format did not pan out so well)

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/enhance-details.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies folks!!! I solved it accidentally and it was embarrassingly simple. When I unchecked the Super Resolution box (that had been checked during a previous edit) I was able to check the Raw Details box. SOLVED!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines