Highlighted

Enhancement Suggestion: Port 2 Photoshop features to Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content Aware Fill is a great Photoshop feature that doesn't exist (as far as I know) in Lightroom.

Spot Removal works far more easily and gives more consistent results in Photoshop than Lightroom.
To use them you have to use 'Edit In Photoshop' -- switch to PS do the adjustment, Save and return to LR.  I think LR would be greatly improved if these feautures were incorporated into it, and functioned the same way they do in PS.
Opinions?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Enhancement Suggestion: Port 2 Photoshop features to Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content Aware Fill is a great Photoshop feature that doesn't exist (as far as I know) in Lightroom.

Spot Removal works far more easily and gives more consistent results in Photoshop than Lightroom.
To use them you have to use 'Edit In Photoshop' -- switch to PS do the adjustment, Save and return to LR.  I think LR would be greatly improved if these feautures were incorporated into it, and functioned the same way they do in PS.
Opinions?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe wants all product suggestions posted in the official feedback forum:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Product developers read everything posted there, but rarely participate here, which is primarily a user-to-user forum.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0