• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error:127 Message when sharing to Instagram?

Engaged ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have the issue recently of getting Error:127 when trying to post to Instagram thru LR Classic? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plug-in (yes, the current version), and restarted my computer several times. I'm on a Macbook Pro, current OS 10.15.4, and most update version of LR Classic.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

As you're gettinbg error 127, could you please try the steps below and let us know if it helps?

Do the following:

• Check permission on adobetemp folder located at [Win] <system drive>/adobetemp or [macOS] <system drive>\adobetemp.
  • Disable the antivirus on your system

Also, which version of Lightroom are you working on?

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you VERY much for responding, Akash! I'm on a Macbook Pro, have ever used anti-virus on this machine. I have firewall set to on. Lightroom Classis 9.2

Researching online people seem to have given up on trying to use the LR/Instagram Plug-in since last year. It seems some changes Facebook made to Instagram make it impossible to use that plug-in. I'm gonna have to 'manually' create my Instagram posts it seems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines