• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error al importar archivos .tif y psd Error desconocido (55)

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tratando de importar una serie de archivos de un disco duro a la coleccion, o alguna carpeta de Lightroom me muestra la siguiente ventana Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-09 a la(s) 20.42.45.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Failed to import .tif and psd files Unknown error (55). Trying to import a series of files from a hard disk to the collection, or some Lightroom folder shows me the following window."

Upload one of the .psd or .tif files to Dropbox or similar and post the sharing link here. We can see if the problem is with the file itself or your LR installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rename the files to remove the colon ':'   This may be causing the problem.

2021-06-10 13_30_15-Error al importar archivos .tif y psd Error descon... - Adobe Support Community .jpg

Lightroom may treat the colon as an illegal character.

2021-06-10 13_32_02-Preferences.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I forgot about this very old bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-cant-import-files-whose-nam...

On Mac, file names at the app level (e.g. Finder) are allowed to contain "/", and at the operating-system level the "/" characters are replaced by ":".  But LR doesn't correctly implement that behavior, and if you try to import the file named "a/b.jpg", you'll get "Unknown error", with the error window showing "a:b.jpg".   The option Replace Illegal File Name Characters With: Dashes doesn't work with Import.   

I think the only workaround is to rename the files to not contain "/".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines