Error descarga Lightroom 5

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

No puedo descargar Lightroom 5. Lo compré en su día y tengo la licencia, evidentemente. Me aparecen los siguientes errores:

marcguimera_0-1620577079363.pngmarcguimera_1-1620577108378.png

Por favor, ¿alguien sería tan amable de indicarme cómo puedo descargarlo? O, en su defecto, ¿podrían facilitarme un teléfono o dirección de mail para contactar con asistencia técnica?

Muchas gracias,

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021
Adobe will not provide any technical support for Lightroom 5. They do not sell that version anymore, it is not in production, it is no longer available or  supported in any manner. I can provide you with a link from which he can be downloaded, but it will be an English version I believe. If you are using a later version of the Mac operating system you will not be able to install it. The installer is 32-bit and will not run. Here is the link, you can give it a try. https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?page=1#M166919...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe will not provide any technical support for Lightroom 5. They do not sell that version anymore, it is not in production, it is no longer available or  supported in any manner. I can provide you with a link from which he can be downloaded, but it will be an English version I believe. If you are using a later version of the Mac operating system you will not be able to install it. The installer is 32-bit and will not run. Here is the link, you can give it a try.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?pag... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines