Highlighted

Error installing LR4 - digital signature is not trusted

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install my old 4.0 version of Lightroom on my macBook Air and receive the error:  "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.pkg can’t be installed because its digital signature is not trusted."

I have searched other posts and tried a few suggestions but have not been successfull.

Any  ideas?

While LR v4 may be a 64bit app, the installer is not. The installer is 32bit.

You can not run a 32bit app in Catalina.

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error installing LR4 - digital signature is not trusted

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install my old 4.0 version of Lightroom on my macBook Air and receive the error:  "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.pkg can’t be installed because its digital signature is not trusted."

I have searched other posts and tried a few suggestions but have not been successfull.

Any  ideas?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of MacOS is running on your MacBook?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 4 cannot be installed on Catalina.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boot into an older OS that CAN support a 32-bit installer (like Mojave), install, then you should be able to run LR, at least I can run LR5, under Catalina. LR4? Maybe, maybe not. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines