• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Error: Lightroom has encountered problems reading this photo'

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This keeps popping up, anyone else having this issue? I see lots of people complaning about issues. Could it be a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the reason people comment on the forum is that they have "issues". Is this photo that Lightroom is complaining about one specific  photo, or is it all photos? What exact version of Lightroom? What operating system? Did this issue just start happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a number of photos as I click on them to try edit, that error pops up. I've been editing perfectly all day and all of a sudden it happened. Its version 10.3. I'm on a macbook pro, MacOS Big Sur, version 11.4. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just created a new catalog and started editing the same pics with problem. Just don't want to lose all the editing I've done already today. Could I remove then re-import the RAWS and not lose what I've edited?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the old catalog, If you go to all photos in the library and then highlight all images, in the Metadata menu you can choose the option to save metadata to the file. Then import the images to the new catalog, highlight all the images in the new catalog and choose the option to read metadata from file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines