• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errore di programma durante l'esportazione dei files

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perchè mi succede che durante l'esportazione dei files ad un certo momento mi si apre una finestra come da foto e devo rifare tutto da capo?? Qualsiasi comando io digiti "esci" o "annulla" comunque si chiude e poi mi chiede di riconnettermi e dopo devo rifare tutto da capo!! LightRoom Classic - os Win 10Screenshot 2020-08-09 16.55.20.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: Why does it happen to me that during the export of the files at a certain moment a window opens as shown in the photo and I have to do it all over again? Any command I type "exit" or "cancel" however closes and then asks me to reconnect and then I have to do it all over again !! LightRoom Classic - os Win 10

Translation of the dialog box in the screenshot: do you quit lightroom? and an activity occurred: "export 366 files"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more details on how you are getting to this point.

Your screenshot shows the unfinished progress of the export (upper left corner).

The confirmation popup is asking you to "quit the export and exit" or "stay until the export is complete".

What did you do to get the Exit confirmation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 4 years of using LightRoom Classic Cloude ... about a month ago he started giving me this screen! It had never happened before, the export process started and ended. In the screen-shot that I showed you there are the commands to exit or cancel the exit and continue, but any command I give, it closes everything automatically and makes me exit the program completely. Then I have to enter having to type in my credentials again and I still have to redo everything !! Up to 40 ... 50 files is easy, but yesterday I had over 300 ... why does this happen?

Gianni Zigante
Fotografo
Via Montecucco 6

34143 - TRIESTE

Telefono fisso e fax: 040-2651147

Telefono cellulare: 338-7137590

http://www.facebook.com/zigantegianni

http://www.facebook.com/gianniimage

http://www.instagram.com/giannizigante

http://www.flickr.com/giannizigante

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I have to enter having to type in my credentials again

See if it will fail again. This time, if LrC closes, bring up your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. See id for some reason, you are signed out. That would be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Example of how much to include, with parts if interest commented onExample of how much to include, with parts if interest commented on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines