• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every-time I do an import the screen layout changes - Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So on one screen I have a grid (loupe survey blah blah don't use any of that), the other I have the main things, images full sized, Library Develop etc. 

EVERY SINGLE TIME I import anything, they flipflop. And since Photshop has save issues that it has now, I have to import very often (edit image in Photoshop, save it on a different drive, import that PSD, delete the previous file from Lightroom). 

Why would it change? That's stupid. It never bothered me before because I didn't have to work around this Photshop bug, but now it is driving me insane.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this frustrating experience, that sounds like a complicated workflow, would you mind telling us the version of Photoshop and Lightroom you're using?

Also, which operating system are you working on?

Are you importing images from a local drive or external/network drive?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, what you have stated makes absolutly positivily no sense, do not have a clue what you are seeing.

So

Screenshots please, pictures are worth a thousand words

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and please, post your System Information as Lightroom Classic reports it. In Lightroom Classic click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste into a reply. That is paste, not attach, attachments as implemented on this site suck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen the Lightroom Classic primary and secondary displays swap with no warning. Sometimes it seems like a Spaces switch is involved, like if a Mac application (not necessarily Lightroom) used macOS Full Screen Mode. I'm not sure why it happens or if there is a fix...but I’ve seen it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found a hot key that sort of ... well it doesn't FIX it but it makes it easier to deal with. No nevermind. I am just so sick of Adobe right now, wish someone made something that was better lol. Sadly no one does. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines