• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time I have installed the new upgrade I'm having problems importing photo's from my SD card

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I install the Upgrade from LR I have problems after that to import pictures from my SD-card, It doesn't see other maps and is not able to find any pictures at all. What is the issue with that? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Everytime I install the Upgrade from LR I have problems after...]If I understand correctly, this implies that you found a way to fix the problem after the previous upgade. How did you fix it ?

[It doesn't see other maps]What do you mean by "other maps" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura i did not it seems to work after a little wile, As I now can see LR Classic doesn;t recognize the ARW format from my Sony camera but yesterday it dit work. I have a major issue now because I have to progress 600 Phot's if aken for an assignment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to first copy the files from th SD card to a folder on disk then import in LR from this folder ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I did not I will import them directly from my SD card in my MAC directly to my NAS via LR Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try and see if that make the problem disappear? If it works, it can be a workaround until the root cause is determined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines