• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXIF & IPTC. How do I see Godox off-camera flash settings visible on camera LCD display

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the LCD on the back of my Nikon Z5, I can see the flash power settings of my Godox TT685 Speedlight using a Godox X-Pro transmitter. See attached pic. The flash power for this photo was set to  Full Power - 0.7 (1/1-.07). Great information; however, I need to be able to see this data in Lightroom Classic rather than from a memory card in the camera because that gets formatted. I've tried every setting in the pull down menu in LR to various options. EXIT and IPTC seems to offer the most data, but not the flash power setting. Thank you. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the camera writes that information somewhere in the photo's metadata, you can see it using the Metadata Viewer plugin.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines