• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exploring the distrbution of photos in folders and subfolders.

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Catalogue contains folders and subfolders.  Sometimes the number of photos in the master folder greatly exceeds the total of the numbers in the subfolders. I would like to be able to see the reason for the difference and would like to view the photos in the master folder without having those in the subfolders included.I think this can be turned on and off. Could you please tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved the problem. Thanks

Sockit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's great that you could solve it yourself.

However, for other readers with the same issue it might be helpful to read your solution instead of just "solved".

Thanks, McL

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines