• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export does not work

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom 6.14 on a laptop which worked fine until yesterday.  I am no longer able to export photos.  (When I do, the photo that is produced shows none of my editing changes.)  The export window appears broken.  I can't, for example, check off the watermark box.  

I uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom, but still have the same problem.  I am also, for the first time, getting the error message that my serial number is already in use by the maximum number of computers. This is not happened before.  I do have the product installed on one other computer which is at my home, unfortunately, I am away from home because of Covid and cannot return at this time.

Any advice or guidance woudl be greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture of your editing changes. Please make sure you have selected the Image Format as JPG and not as "Original".

You can contact Adobe to have them de-activate LR 6 on other computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj-paige is also asking to see your options in the Export dialog.

Do you  have "JPG" selected in the [File Settings] panel?

ScreenShot001.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was set to orginal.  When I changed it to jpeg, the export feature worked.  Thanks very much.  How do I go about deactivating the software on another device from a distance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about deactivating

Goto https://account.adobe.com

Goto Plans > My Plans > Manage Plan > Activated Devices

Where you can deactivate other installs on other computers.

(Deactivating does not delete or un-install the software. You can have multiple installs but only two activated)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding.  I clicked on "My plans," but did not see an option for "manage plan" or "activate device."  Below is the screen capture.

My Plans.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines