• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export issues - Lightroom Classic on Big Sur, MacBook Pro M1 16GB

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I started using this set up early December and export has always caused LR to crash midway through an export of more than 10 images (any size). Adobe support were unable to help or confirm if it's a known issue.  Everything else within LR works fine, and fast.  It's unbelievabely frustrating as a sports photographer to have to export a batch of say 200 photos to a folder, having to work thorugh 20 crashes.  It's been very odd in that the export preset for Flickr (full size images) copes with several hundred images with no problem.

I today used the updated software 10.11 and it worked for a batch of 60 with no issue, so perhaps it's sorted. Curious whether anyone has experienced the same issue. Thanks.  I will reply if the problem reverts as I will be exporting lots later on.

No official news on LR Classic native for M1 launch date, but what is the latest unofficial news?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No official news on LR Classic native for M1 launch date, but what is the latest unofficial news?

By @davidh45184075

Adobe never announces these things in advance. Anyone who does know has signed a non-disclosure agreement, so you won't get any unofficial news that has any meaning or reality attached to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite abnormal to experience crashes on export. I routinely export 100's to 1000's of images without problem.

They have already released a M1 native version of Lightroom Cloudy. Classic is probably not that far behind but it is based on an older much more complex codebase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mean to be disrespectful or minimize your issue @davidh45184075 but that sometime happens when you are on the "Bleeding Edge" of technology.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im experiencing the same issue. has anyone found a way to troubleshoot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

backed up catalog and deleted the old one. exported all files fine from new cat. solution found on my end. have you tried doing that? @davidh45184075 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines