• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export LR crash

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why every time when I wanna export some photos (up to 7k) LR crashes? This is for a lil bit of time happening yo me.. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean. The popup you show appears when you close lightoom. This has nothing to do with a crash.

Please describe your issue and what you do before it happens with much more details.

btw.: It's best to use the print screen function of the OS to catch screens to post here and please embedded them in your post with insert photo instead of attaching it.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok.. in imlort the ph, I edit them, after I click the export and process beggins, after 10 min this appears. I EXPORT every time ater 10 , and hope to export in the morning, but if this messeng appear, the LR doesn t export 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you leaving the computer alone before this appears? What exactly are you doing before this appears?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, before I go to sleep, I click the export , until the morning to be finish al the photos tot be export. And this appears when i have to export 2 3 folders with photos. Can I have live suppor with team viewer? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image show that you have 2 operations in process, not just a export, What are the 2 operations?

Is Face Detection running? Is Address Lookup running?

Click on the progress bars to see what the operations are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are not Adobe here, we are all users like you are. So, there is no live support available here - Sorry.

Do you have something set up that tries to close all your running apps before the computer goes to standby/sleep overnight?

The message appearing clearly shows that "something" is trying to close LR. This is not a crash and looks like rgular, intended functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines