Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export files from Lightroom cc I get lots of noise 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Lightroom CC anymore. There is Lightroom Classic or there is Lightroom (for the cloud). What exact version are you using? What export settings are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom. When I save to. It says full size or small I usually do both.images are raw 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your version of Lightroom still has the "Save to" option then you haen't updated. Lightroom 3.0 is out, and has an export function now that has more choices for exporting. You might want to consider updating. Putting that aside, however, have you worked with the detail panel in your editing options in Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How should I export to avoid the issues 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All I can do is tell you my experience. I have been using Lightroom censored version 2. I have found that if I have put forth the effort to ensure that the image looks the way it should in Lightroom the exported copy always seems to turn out the way it should. I just went in to Lightroom 3 and exported twice, once at 2048 pixels and once at 4000 pixels, the same image. Both exported copies, JPEG copies, resulted in the way I expected. Sorry, that's all I can tell you. That's the way things have always worked for me in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines